I haven’t posted anything to my blog in a long time. I need to change that. I will restart my posting by just this quick post. As in previous years I will post a top list for 2016. Hopefully later this week I will post some more.
- Getting to experience Disney World with my family.
- Learning from Yale during my commute to work. Two highlights were courses on global population and epidemic history in Europe. Learning some Ben Graham investment strategies was nice too.
- Spending time at home and around Plainfield, examples are drinking copious amounts of coffee, visiting the the dog park, catching toads and fishing some of the ponds around here.
- Learning that my family is there to support me when the going gets rough and that we can really cut back on our budget when we need to.
- Watching TV shows with wife and two oldest. Walking Dead and Lost.
- Giving Colton, Chase and Cody haircuts. Discovering Aldi’s.
- Changing out the alternator on the Honda for $72.
- Being able to spend more time with Christen.
- Getting enough sleep after leaving work in September.
- Splitting wood and prepping fireplace.
- I haven’t forgotten which day of the week it is in many years. Yet in the last four months I have forgotten a few times.
Happy New Year. Happy posting!